Hi everyone! I promised you some posts on the projects I made before Christmas. the biggest project of 2014 was of a flower from my Mother’s garden. My sister took the photo and was good enough to crop it for me before I made a photo conversion Cross stitch pattern from it. It had about 1300 stitches in it.
I began in the upper left hand corner… which is not traditional or a good cross stitcher practice but some patterns seem to want to start at one of the corners instead of the center. 🙂
Such thick stitches! Full coverage of color, which i loved.
My little system for keeping track of all my threads and needles and other tools. 🙂 Every project is different. This time I used this neat little white stitching box with a needle minder compartment.
Finished stitching! Washed and Ironed, waiting for it to dry before putting it in the frame.